Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So my after graduation plan has begun! I have opened up a small studio in Clinton, MS. After being so drained from my last semester as an undergraduate, I thought it would be a good idea to create some new energy to get me rolling with life. That's where energymuse came into play. I found this interesting website with all types of jewelry. Each piece of jewelry is designed with specific stones to create different energies for different people. I found the present necklace to be perfect for my circumstances. The affirmation for the present necklace is, "I surrender both my past and my future; I live in the power of now." It is a perfect attitude for where I am at in life at the moment. I live for now! Instead of focusing on my mistakes in the past or worrying with where I'll be in 10 years, I'm going to focus on living in the moment. Check out their website at energymuse.com. Below is a photo of me with my new energy, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment