Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello All,

        It is a beautiful day to be alive! Sorry I've been slacking on the blog. No excuses, but I will pick it up now and keep the blog updated! I wanted to post some photographs from my cousins senior session I did last week. Elizabeth Stallings, aka Liz, is moving into her senior year of high school. It is crazy because I remember when she use to drive me crazy as a child. Honestly, I was always really mean to her when she was younger, ironically now we are close. She too shares an interest in photography. She doesn't believe me, but I think she is far more talented than I was at her age. So by the time she gets as old as I am now, she will surpass my talents. It is so unbelievable how time flies by. One day I'm telling this little red headed, annoying girl to quit bugging me, the next we are talking about what college she wants to go to. Just remember time flies, take in every minute you have with your family, friends, and loved ones. Don't rush life, you only get this chance one time around.
Love ya Liz, so proud of you!

Quote of the day: "Did you say it? I love you. I don't ever wanna live without you. You changed my life. Did you say it? Make a plan, set a goal, work toward it, but every now and then, look around. Drink it in. Cause, this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow." Grey's Anatomy

Song of the day: "Off I Go" by Greg Laswell

I love this photograph. The vertical lines on the tin contrast with the horizontal lines in her dress. Plus she looks BEAUTIFUL!

One of the favorites from the group, I'm proud of this image. Liz and I went to the fabric store looking for something we thought would look good with her hair and eyes. This background turned out perfect. It has a great amount of detail, yet remains quite in the background, not taking the focus off of her. 

Not much to say for this one. Beautiful hair, beautiful eyes, beautiful person!

Can you say BAM! The black background makes everything just POP! Eyes, hair, and the purple shirt just tops it all off! BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment